How do I not get shaving bumps?

So my boyfriend likes me to shave down there but every time I do I get bumps from shaving is there any way to avoid that?

Most Helpful Girl

• They do sell products to to apply in the drugstore but the best solution is.

Take a bath in cool water so you don't open up the pores.and use an electric razor.a woman brand of course.afterward apply baby desitine.!

I have shaved for so many years that I now can't stand the feeling of a hairy bush, so I have tried everything and honestly that works the best.

I usually shave at night when my man isn't looking for a piece so I can apply the baby Desitine.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i say wax down there. it sounds painful and it is but its so worth it, it stays smooth for longer. plus the more types you do it the less painful it is.

• there's products that can help you and you can find them at any drugstores just look in the razor blades isle and you might find something there.

• you could try shaving with the hair growth instead of against it, or find a genital cream hair remover.

• you probaly aren't using shaving cream.

that happens when you get razor burn.

or use automatic hair remover cream like veet or something.