Favorite Martial Arts?

What do you think the most powerful/best martial arts there are?

Personally I like kung fu & TKD lol

I'm not into violence.

I'm asking just regarding protection for yourself, and friends

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a big fan of the kikyoaz style

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I personally Kickbox and take Brazilian jujitsu so those are my favorites. TKD is so cool but I have one problem with it, you only get one shot for almost everything. It looks cool but that's about it.

• Yes very well stated about TKD

they are cool but if the person foot got caught, uhoh

• my main defensive tactic consists of the kitten swat. a move that can ward off attackers without sacrificing adorability

• thats got to be ninjitsu...

even our mask can intimidate anyone.!

• Well I did Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for awhile so I have to say that. Also I really like Kenpo and Muai Thai.

• Well mixed martial arts would be best for protecting yourself, but that doesn't answer the question. I guess it would depend on what situation you found yourself in when it comes to protecting yourself, friends, etc.

Anyway, back in 1993, UFC came about with the premise of "what fighting style is the best." The tournament had many different martial arts as well as street brawlers, wrestlers, and boxers. The winner knew BJJ, so I'll go with that one.

• Yes, JJ is pretty good too thanks for answering and

I might need to pick up some of that in the future