If you had one wish, what would you wish for?

Just curious what people would wish for.

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• To see my life if I made different decisions, or to know what to say in harsh and un-forgiving situations.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• That my daughter could walk one day... :(

3|1
    0|0
    • May I ask why she cannot walk now? (Curious, but don't want to pry, so I'd understand if you didn't say.)

• She was born with Spina Bifida and she's paralyzed from her waist down. Been paralyzed since birth :(

• That I would be able to look in the mirror and see a beautiful pretty girl staring back at me.

To accept myself for the way I am.

1|1
    0|0
  • Id wish to be a famous lingerie designer...

which could happen... I just don't have the money to make it happen haha x

0|2
    1|1
  • A million more wishes.

2nd wish...a reminder when the last wish is coming up.

0|0
    0|0
  • For my boyfriend not to have cheated on me or have his ex disappear forever and ever

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• What would I wish for I would wish for. immortality will lead to road of loneliness, Greed will lead to one's demise, and power will only corrupt. as much as I want to wish for my soul-mate the only wish I want to come true is for her desires to come true and for her to be safe. "Go figure!"

1|1
    0|0
  • To be in England for a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had a girlfriend right now to love me and spend time with me

0|1
    0|0
  • Girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd wish to never be able to age or die once I am 22 years old.

0|0
    0|0
    • When the world is obliterated, enjoy being consumed by fire and not being able to die.

• Show All
    • It just seems like a good age.. I want to be fully grown but not age? up to 25 could be Ok too.