Should I?

This is a stupid question but I thought I would ask anyways. I am talking with a female friend I have strong feelings for. She tells me that she will call me before she goes to bed. I am like ok that's sounds great. (to myself) then she signs onto messenger and I am tempted to send her an IM I know I shouldn't but if it was you in my shoes what would you do? would it be invading her space? I'm just curious what anyone else would do.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would wait for her to call you. you don't want to scare her off, especially since you have strong feelings for her. hope I helped.

• Yea it helps.... but she ended up sending me an IM so it cool thank you

What Girls Said 1

• hey mate. if you have been txting her and she decides to get on msn and she has already told you she is going to call you don't I'm her that's just like annoying her or pressuring her. she does have other friends 2 :)

xx

Sarah

What Guys Said 1

• If she says she'll call you, then just expect only that. There's no reason to try to talk to her at every turn. Let her reciprocate a little bit. You don't want to smother her and you definitely don't want to look desperate.