The Little Black Dress

Lately I've noticed a lot of girls sporting the 'Little Black Dress' so curiously, how many of you girls have one (or two) hanging in your closet or folded away - and. what occasions do you choose to break it out? It 's summer and I've seen several and I must say it's verrry eye catching and yes HOT.

Most Helpful Girl

• The 'Little Black Dress' is pretty much essential. Most girls I know have one - me included.

Black is very flattering on any figure, which is probably the main reason they are such a hit. They're versatile too - they basically go with anything, and anyone.

And it has the ability to add class to a woman and make them look sophisticated - which is something that a dress of the same cut maybe in red or pink doesn't do.

Most girls usually save them for occasions which are slightly more special than the average night/day out.

Mine made an appearance a couple of nights ago at a friends of mines club opening - whereas if it were just another night at another club I would probably have opted for something a little less sophisticated.

What Girls Said 9

• I finally have one! I bought it for nice nights out on the town. It seems like it takes years to find the perfect little black dress. I have only had the opportunity (read nerve) to wear it once, I only found it last year, but I am planning to pull it out again for a shindig over the forth of july holiday. The little black dress is a special dress not to be worn too often. just wish I could wear those kinds of hot outfits more often. They are so much fun, because it gives you the oppurtunity to feel like your saying, "Hey look at me - I know I look good!" haha. Glad to hear guys like the lttle black dress look. ;p

• I used to have 2, but I no longer have any. I used them when I was really looking to knock someones socks off. Unfortunately, a friend borrowed one without asking and ruined it. And the other doesn't fit anymore. But I am in the market for a new one.

• None. I'm not a dress kinda girl. Lol.

• I have one and if I am having a bad day, I put it on to make myself feel "sexy". Mostly its perfect for a night out.

• several of them for varying scenes. my main reason for wearing black dress instead of other colours is to not look like a peacock or like I'm going to church. besides a day out with friends or boyfriend can turn into something else later and black is the perfect colour for all sorts of occasion.

• Can't say I do although I have seen some really nice ones.

• ya I've got one in my closet. I wear it to parties or when I need to boost my self confidence haha

• I must be the only girl around who doesn't own a little black dress. Black just doesn't suit me so I almost never wear black (unless of course it's for work or something where I don't have a choice).

• sometimes my little black dress is just more comfortable than other clothes. its perfect any time your going to a pool or the beach.

What Guys Said 0