i have been told I have amazing eyes. they are a light blue and very striking. often when I meet now people they will stare this strange stare and say you have the most amazing eyes. I was wondering though can you use eyes to your advantage cause I tend to get embarrassed and look away when people say things about my eyes. do guys get attracted to a girl with mesmerizing eyes and how would you use them to your advantage?

Most Helpful Girl

• 100% yes you can use your eyes! I've met a couple of girlz with eyes like yours. Practice in the mirror use them to catch a guys eyes with yours when you lock and start to feel embarrassed just before you look away have a slight smile on your lips like youve just seen something you like and you know they like what they see... so a little confident and like you have a little secret... instead of looking away look downward tilt ur head down an to the side a little too... then lift your head lock your eyes with his let your eyes glance down at his lips or (a little naughty) look his whole body down and up again (dont forget to linger on you know where :o) with a cheeky smile lock eyes with his again and you can either lift one eyebrow just a little or softly wink, a bit of a grin and then you can go on about ur business like chatting with whoever ur with ect... you can get a guy to come from the other side of the bar just to chat to u...

Dont be afraid to make eye contact.. with eyes like yours you can get a lot done... practice makes perfect honey and if you can learn to use a little makeup the right way even better!

Good luck!

What Guys Said 7

• yes I love eyes a lot . the first thing I notice in a girl is eyes. there was a girl in my class with big beautiful shiny eyes. everyday I just wanted to have a look at her eyes once. I like blue eyes alot

• definitely.

• Yes, it can be.

• yes they can be a very big turn on and they can taker control if you know how to do so.

• eyes are the most attractive part of a girl I think

• I want to see your eyes.

• Yes everyone has a preference, some like the exotic look. If you have striking eyes nothing you can do about it enjoy the attention, if you travel to parts of the world where your colour is not common you will get lots of attention.

What Girls Said 6

• I also have blue eyes, but slate/oceanic blue, rather than striking, bright blue. I think what draws attention is the contrast between my eyes, extremely pale skin and dark hair. It's a rare combination.

• i have blue/ green eyes ... there more blue than green though.

but I love it when men have striking eyes too, so I guess it goes both ways.

you know, eyes are the window to your soul right? lol !

• 'Mesmerizing' is a relative term. People will find you attractive for a combination of reasons, they don't form relationships or lust after eyeballs.

• You remind me so much of myself! I constantly get complimented on my eyes too because I have black hair and bright green and orange eyes so you can imagine how weird I look hahaha. Flaunt your eyes!

• definitly

• If youhqve Color eyes , thon your are are q god