What do guys notice first in girls or girls in guys!

is it the typical TnA

or is it the hair and eyes...

teeth...

I know it will be different from person to person

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice "the girl" first over all. Like, I'll look at her face for 1 second (it's always the first thing I go for), and just by that I'll be able to have a good idea of everything: her hair, her clothes, her boobs, her legs, if she's fat, skinny, hot, and so on. I don't usually stare, but after that first 1 second is passed, I'll notice whatever she's showing off the most. If she's wearing a tanktop, I'll notice her boobs. If she's wearing some shorts or a skirt, I'll check out her legs. If she has long hair, I'll glance at it too but it's different...

Also if I don't like her face or she's VERY overweight (as in, more than just chubby) I won't bother looking at anything else. If I do like her face, I'll be looking for opportunities to try looking at her again without her noticing. :( Because if she notices me looking I usually blush really hard.

• Awwww!

I'm a blusher too!

• Yeah but you don't have to worry about passing off as creepy, because guys don't really care if you stare at them. You can stare at a guy all you like and he won't think anything of it, really. But if you stare at a girl a lot of the time she just assumes you're creepy or a perv or whatever. It's so unfair! xD

• Hahah!

you're right it is unfair :( I don't know how I'd go with dealing with that!

I know sometimes I think people are creepy but usually their old men, so its kind of legit..

:)

haha!

What Guys Said 6

• I'm big on smells. How you smell. I don't look for one thing on a girl. I look to see if it all goes together nicely because everyone has different features that could make them unique.

You could have nice eyes, the next could have a beautiful simle, next will have nice cheek bones, next could have a smokin' body, and so on.

• There is no "one thing" I notice first. It can vary. Sometimes it's how she's dressed. Sometimes it's her eyes. Sometimes it's the TnA. Sometimes its the legs.

• if a girl dresses in a manner of getting TNA attention, then that's what she will probably get...if a girl dresses normal, then she will get the HTT attention, which will scope hair, face, eyes, and lips

• Don't think its always one specific things that I notice first all the time, but I'd say it would be something like what they are wearing, followed by body type, then their face...

• for me it's her eyes and her smile. These are two things that no one can fake on you if you read them right. The eyes tell just about everyting about a woman and with that her smile speaks volumes as well. From there...her body overall...yeah a true man answer but what to do.

• the whole view, but hair is my thing

What Girls Said 5

• Height

Stature (Like muscles, etc..)

Eyes

Lips

In that order

• Short or tall for you?

• Oh GOD Spanish :))))))) It's so sexy, and I LOVE Latin American men <3

And this is weird and unorthodox, but I also really really like asian guys. Say what you will. lol

• Lol I'm not judgin ya :)

• his eyes and face. it starts there with me.

i'm an eye/face girl, that's what does it for me.

• Their face structure.

• i notice face and his general style

• Eyes, then face, Then hair and height, then body shape and then all the little things like sticky outy ears or tons of freckles or something but, that stuff doesn't bother me once he looks well all together :)