Tanned? Pale? Or inbetween?

Do guys like tanned girls? And tanned to what extent. I know so many girls who are obsessed with being tanned like going on sunbeds, getting spray tans...and sometimes they just look TOO tanned. But I wanna know what the guys think. Also what do you think about pale girls for example Kristen Stewart (Twilight)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty pale, and I agree with you when you say some girls are TOO tanned. I really don't think that that is attractive. I'd rather be pale than have skin cancer in a decade or so.

• I tan quite easily because my mum is half chillean and I always have a darker tinit to my skin even in teh winter. I do like how I look when I'm tanned but I see some girls who are caucasian and its like they could be part african with their skin colour! Like turning black lol. I don't like it when girls try really hard to get as dark as possible. And you're right id rather be pale than have to deal with skin cancer later on in life!!

What Guys Said 12

• It doesn't matter for me. I liked tanned girls just as much as normal "un-tanned" girls.

And there's nothing wrong with Kirsten Stewart besides the fact that I don't think she's pretty. It's got nothing to do with her skin tone but more with her facial structure.

Now that I think about it, to me skin tone is probably the last thing I'll care about in a girl.

• If a girl has a certain look the guy is looking for then he'll find her attractive regardless of how tanned she is. If I'm going to be really picky about it, I'd say I prefer girl with a natural looking tan, not pale and not looking totally orange like some girls do. But overall, tanned skin is not a dealbreaker...

• I personally very much prefer a pale girl to a tanned one. A lot of the tanned girls these days are tan because they try too hard to do it; it looks on the gross side to be honest. A naturally tan girl is ok, but my preference is a nice pale girl :D

• You kind of have to take each girl on their own. Their hair color, and other characteristics factor into what is attractive. I'm partial to everything.

• I think this obsession with tanning is ridiculous. Most women are TOO tan, IMO.

Newsflash: some guys are actually turned on by tan lines. I'm not kidding, and I'm living proof.

I think a lot of females tan to cover up their imperfect skin, but I personally think that light skin is pretty hot. Really, just being comfortable in your own skin is the most attractive. I've never ignored an otherwise attractive girl simply because she wasn't "tan enough".

• i don't care about tanned girls or pale girls I like clear skin as in no pimples or hair on the face, freckles aren't bad either just zits or facial hair are nasty and the spray on is just stupid don't do that sunbeds aren't bad or being pale white but spray ons look nasty as hell

and kristen stewart is hot that is all

• I live in the desert & as you said too tan makes you look funny, almost out of place, even here.

If your a Cali. surfer that's one thing it goes along with the onion head.

Just a little tan is good pale is fine too.

• I prefer pale or something in between pale and tanned.

• Tanned and I'm welsh :)

• In between personally. Too light or too tan just looks bad!

• im mexican so I don't know I have a thing for tanned girls. could be cause I just grew up with tan looking people. as for kristen stewart.. ehh.. she's pretty.. but she was a total slap in the face. lol I guess I imagined bella diferently. but yeah some "pale"women I consider very beautiful like nicole kidman and I think katy perry would even fall into that category.

• You are way hotter than Kristen Stewart. I don't know why everyone thinks she's the hottest thing alive.

• Lol I think she's really pretty :) she was also just a good example of someone with pale skin tone. :)

What Girls Said 0