What do most men prefer as hair color?

My sister has very long dark brown hair almost down to her azz she always gets all the attention, my best friend is about 5'9 long blond hair down to her azz . they both have very nice bodies and faces what do men prefer, the natural girl or the fake blond?

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn't matter as long as it suits her.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I like the all natural look. The more natural the better. I wouldn't even mind if she didn't shave at all.

What Girls Said 1

• I have natural hair too, and it covers my whole back, get a lot compliments on it, never have dyed it, nothing just a hair cut every 2 months.

Most of my friends have their hair dyed, pretty long too, but guess what, I get the compliments.

Maybe because of the shine, I just eat really healthy, drink vitamins each day, exercise.

It'll help the condition of your hair if you do this, keep it natural, imagine having to dye your hair every month for a touch up, just so that it'll look "real".