Do you think I'm attractive? *picture

link

1 to 10?

thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• 6

This should be on the hot or not picture website, not here.

What Guys Said 9

• You look fine.

6/10

But you know what, it shouldn't matter what everyone her thinks, it should matter what you think about yourself. If you carry yourself like 10/10, then you are. If you carry yourself like a 4/10, then you are...

• I personally think you're a amazing looking lady. On just looks alone I'd give you an 8. Then from there it'd be up to personality, sense of humor, and the normal stuff. I do not think you need to lose weight. You look perfect the way you are. You have an amazing smile and beautiful eyes...just a doll baby ;) lol

• You're a 6/10

• cute face but you look like you have no confidence, ur cute, wear it well lol

• 6.5/10

• 7/10

• 81/2

• 8/10

• Honestly, if you lost about 15 pounds and learn how to put on make-up and you'de be a good solid 8. But lose weight the right way. Don't starve yourself or anything.

What Girls Said 5

• Does It Matter What Everyone say's? I Think It's Kind Of Sad That You Would Have To Ask This...Everyone is beautiful/Pretty In Their Own way! No one should have to ask a question like this.

Do You think you would have to be pretty just for someone to love you? Cause I bet you have a lot of friends and family who do. They are the most important people.

If People Say you look attractive your gonna be VERY Happy...But What If someone says you dont.? Its gonna bring you down! And you would believe them! So Its not worth asking other people what they think...

• i'd give you a 7/10

• you're cute

• you're attractive in a cute friendly way *no homo* I guess I would probably give you a 7/10, you look younger than 18 though

• Do you really want the truth? I don't think you are attractive.

• I guess people don't like the truth. Then don't ask ~