Men with facial hair?

I love guys with beards! Just wondering what the consensus is on this website?

This question has a poll!

Wow, so it's pretty close between hating facial hair and not really caring! Who'd have thought it!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm a guy, so here's what I've done. People may laugh, but I've actually done a little informal poll in my life, as I am torn between the goatee, and the stubble. I've found that women over the age of 35 and up LOVE the goatee. I've gotten actual compliments, and I don't get compliments. I'm an entertainer; two of these women DEMANDED that I keep the goatee for work, and they were hiring me, so I went ahead with it. Women/girls UNDER 30 HATE the goatee with a passion. The issues with either one. 1) I am not an attractive guy, so goatee or not, girls don't want me either way. Now this means that on the one hand, I am free to do whatever I want fashion wise as it won't matter one bit. However, I AM attracted to the women under 30, generally speaking, so I'd rather look more clean cut there. 2) Personally in this case, I prefer to keep my stubbled look. Sometimes I hate the goatee, sometimes I like it. Especially when it can be such a pain to shave, as the razor grabs and yanks the hair. 3) However, if I'm getting hired because I look more like the role or character I'm portraying, then I'll keep it. Especially if I get more jobs because I look better with it. I don't know why it makes a difference, but apparently I'm told it does. And since the women HIRING me (these corporate women who are over 40) tend to like it, well. whatever makes the money. Now, I'm not attracted to the 40 and over crowd, so in a way, I could care less, and it's still a personal decision. One way or another, it's going to disappoint someone. I suppose it will always be a fight between shaving or not shaving / loving or hating the goatee. Hopefully if I ever attract someone, she'll have to tolerate both the shaven and unshaven look. Several of my friends have to grow their hair and beards, and their wives/ girlfriends hate it, but it's for work, so. I suppose I'm in with that crowd now. Oh, and I answered from my own perspective as what I like on me personally; keep in mind it may change any day.

What Guys Said 3

• I just wanted to see the results

• good question. thanks for asking it

• i also like guys with rugged look. I'm not a homosexual I just think that some men look better with facial hair. lol that doesn't make me a little homo does it? ( for judging?)

• In no way does that make you gay.

• Good. lol

What Girls Said 23

• i like guys with a little stubble or none at alli realize that sometimes a guy can't shave everydayso I don't mindbut I wouldn't want a full grown beard.

• no!

• I love the 'scruffy/rugged' look - the not bothered to shave for a couple of days type of facial hair, but once it gets much further and starts to get some kind of defined shape then I'm not really that into facial hair.

• Girls should I shave my mustache and french beard or keep it??..wen do I look Good pls suggest? IF You NEED I WILL UPLOAD MORE OF MY PIC'S... I HAVE ONE PHOTO... UPLOADED MY PROFILE 'S...PS MAIL ME BACK TO physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. GENERALLY HOW DO You LIKE GUYS TO BE..? DO You LIKE MUSH OR GOATEE OR BEARD ETC>>?

• It really depends on the guy, but I don't mind a goatee. Or a five o'clock shadow :]

• It depends for me. Some guys can pull it off, some can't.I think if a guy was really attractive I wouldn't care either way :]

• Same goes for me. I love George Clooney with it.

• I'm generally not a fan. I especially don't like those weird chin-strap facial hair experiments.

• Oh c'mon. Four down-rankings and not one comment? Does having a weird chin-strap facial hair experiment impede your ability to stand up for yourself?

• Show Older
    • Dude WTF is all this? Why would you put that in a comment on an answer from 9 months ago?

• Wtf is ths,, itz just to know the response from ppl

• Goatees.I don't know why but my fiance looks so good in one.

• I love men with facial hair, but only if it's well taken care of. If a guy just let's it all grow and doesn't tame it or manicure it, then I have issues.

• Sideburns = :)

• well I like it up to a point. I don't want them to look like moses. and sometimes clean cut is a nice change. I think some facial hair is cool. goatees is cute and scruffy look can be cute too.

• So men look so hot with a beard, others not so much.

• It just really depends.

• I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE facial hair. Go for a short beard or stubble or nothing at all. No mustaches and none of that other crap, haha. And don't have facial hair if your hair is blonde. Ew.

• my best buddy looks so hott with like a small goatee. not the weird pointy ones that cover like a sliver of the chin, but short ones that cover most the chin. but long ones are disgusting haha. stubble is hott too.

• A full beard is just a little too much for me. I don't mind variations on less than that, but it needs to suit the man. I have always been torn between the clean shave and the stubble the next day. Those are my faves. Sexy!

• I HATE facial hair. but if I really liked a guy I would date him anyway!

• I don't mind really just make sure you keep it neat

• I love facial hair on guys. is just a turn on for me.

• Yup!But it does depend!If he's got a mustache, I probably won't like it, since it just isn't what I like, and isn't very practical, since it pokes you in the face when you kiss. And that's not a pleasant sensation at all! I love beards! Mostly metal style ones! When they're breaded, or just a little grown. See the pictures of some metal bands, you'll figure it out!

• I just like a guy with the rugged look.

• I like the classic "scruffy" look on guys but other than that I am not a big fan. But, if a guy looks better with facial hair then by all means he should adapt the look.

• Personally, I don't like it. I think it looks kinda messy, I prefer clean-cut guys. Could you please answer my question? link Thanks.

• i love facial hair on a guy . but not too long!