First things you notice/look for?

What are some of the first things you notice in a girl? Or look for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me, personally, I like to see women who are comfortable enough to occasionally go out in public without having makeup on.

Women who are honest and say exactly what they're feeling.

There's nothing I hate more than a girl (or guy) who sends mixed messages, which then results in a confusing relationship and everything just goes to hell.

It's also annoying if a woman acts really stuck up, so, demeanor is a big one too. Do you look like the kind of person I could approach, or am I going to be too scared to or feel like nothing will come of it? That kind of stuff.

I usually analyze and gauge a person's personality and demeanor before spending too much time ogling, in which case I'll then focus on the entire person. Most people have preferences, but when it comes to whether or not they like someone, it really can be just completely random.

Changing appearances really only increases or decreases the possibility of looking like a one-night-stand, instead of changing whether or not someone will like you.

Though, it could change the possibility of meeting someone or being approachable enough to meet someone, who then could like you.

Hope I've helped somewhat.

What Guys Said 3

• First think I look for in a girl is a bit of style, she has to have something that is different from all the other girls, something special like her hairstyle, style of clothes, .

• out going and great eyes. I love the eyes. its like looking into the persons soul.

• In terms of physical attributes, the first thing I notice is the nose. That might be weird but there is a certain nose that I just love.

• Haha don't worry! I like muscular arms on guys :) I'm really attracted to cute guys who work on cars and work with their hands lol

What Girls Said 1

• Her hair,. and her. butt :)