Is it disgusting to have a lot moles on body?

I have more then a 100 moles on my body,...Many of them are small but some are even 0.5 cm,at least 15 of them which are mostly on my chest and back...and I have also 2 moles on my back that are 1 cm large,but that is not all...I wonder if you consider that disgusting cause I think that they are?...and all of them are normal,I mean brown with no hair growing...

And now can you please tell what do you think?...I would like to remove them all but I have too many and I would be covered with scars after...

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you talked to your doctor about this? When my doctor examined me a few weeks ago she noticed a mole on my waist and she questioned it.

What Guys Said 1

• Anyone who doesn't like you because of your moles should not be someone you even consider having a lasting relationship with. Any guy worthy of a relationship with you will not care about your moles.

What Girls Said 1

• if anybody thinks of anything f you because of your moles should not be in your life. Everyone has moles.It is one of the most normal things in the world, in human anatomy, you cannot do anything about it. Look, if you really have trouble with them, talk to a dermatologist, he/she will put you on the right track and inform you on anything that is on your mind.