Strange clothing, please explain?

I know its weird, but could you girls help me out with this? I've noticed recently that my girlfriend often has a thin clean strip of fabric poking out from under her shirt and pants. I know its not her bra or her underwear or anything, and I'm tempted to tug on it and play with it while I'm tickling and cuddling with her. But I don't want to do anything inappropriate. Can you explain this to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is she mormon?

• No

• What does being mormon have to do with it?

• I thought he was talking about those garments they wear

What Girls Said 4

• It's so girls can hang up their clothes and not damage the fabric when putting the items on hangers. If you pull on it, it will just snap. Most girls cut them off anyway so feel free.

• She may be wearing spanx. They are usually nude or black in color. Or it could just be an undershirt like a long spaghetti strap. Those come in all colors, and girls with smaller breasts can wear them instead of a bra.

• i say pull it and see what happens.. hopefully she doesn't deflate or something

• wait, is it clean or clear?

• Clear thanks for the catch

• Then it might be one of those little strappy things that are on some women's clothes so that you can hang them up http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081126135824AAWhdPi

What Guys Said 0