Do guys like girls with short or long hair?

'Cause I have no clue..:P

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm like Rosie O'Donald; I could go either way. As long as the hair is not too short I'm fine with just about anything. To me pretty much anything less than this: link Is too short.

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on the guy I suppose. I prefer girls with long hair, it's more feminine to me, which is the reason I want to date a girl in the first place.

Of course, others will disagree, but they're wrong :P.

• depends on the girl because some girls look good with short others look good with long and some can wear both and be cute either way

• This is more like a voting question because every guy would have his own preference. As for me, short hair put me off in general. A girl with short hair needs to be very feminine and very sexy because the short hair take a lot out of her.

• Long hair is what I like

• not to stereotype, but really short hair can sometimes make guys think you are a lesbian. Medium to longer hair looks best on most girls.

• Definitely longer hair, medium length...and in a pony tail :P

• It depends on the girl, really. This may sound dumb but sometimes you see girls whose hair matches their personality and fits them best. You just gotta explore and find style you like most.

• medium to longer length hair

• me and all of my friends say long. everyone freaks out if a girl cuts her hair real short

• it depends on guys

• Long. No shorter then shoulder length.

• I like medium length. So like at your shoulders.

• Def depends on the guy but medium length is perfect for most guys

• Long hair.., well not too long like Rapunzel

• everyone is different look wise and preference wise. Some guys like it some dont...

What Girls Said 4

• In my experiences, I'd definitely have to say long hair. My guy friends say it's such a turnoff when you're kissing your giirlfriend and reach back to hold the back of her head and all there is to feel is two inches of hair.

• I've found that a lot of guys like long, but there still are quite a few that prefer short. I know some say it depends on the height of the girl too.

• I'd say most prefer long hair.

• just want to toss out there that some girls needshort hair because if makes them look thinner.

• I understand what you mean, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you xP If you have a .. Well, bigger face, long hair will make your face look.. Smaller. Haha.(: depends on the person. I got my

hair cut up to about my shoulders unfortunatly, and it deffinitly DIDNT help me look skinnier >_> hah. Just saying.(: