Do you need a certain face?

I am getting side bangs. I was talking to my mom about it and she said I'm just not sure they will l ook good on you. she said that I don't have the right face shape. So of course now I am nervous about doing it that they will look bad. My beautician said I should try them last time I was there. So do you think you have to have a certain face type to have side bangs? They are going to be the kind that cover most of my forehead. And I am going to grow them long. I have seen tons of people with side bangs, all different face shapes and I have never seen anyone look bad, but maybe my mom is right. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i got side bangs I wasn't sure it would look good on me either but this convinced me link you upload your picture and you can see how you look with different hair styles and hair color and it's free

What Guys Said 1

• I am not sure there is a special type of face shape that side burns look better on vs another. I think it will be different with everybody. You would have to get them done and see for yourself. Find a couple of friends that will be honest with you, and have them give you an opinion after you get them done. Be sure to let them know that you are not taking it personal if they don't like them.

What Girls Said 3

• Yah go for it.

If you're gonna have them pretty long, then you can always hide em later on when you don't feel like having bangs. you know what I mean? Or you can clip em or something.

You won't regret it. And if you don't like it, you can always grow em back.

Bangs would look good on anyone, depending on the cut. So have your beautician advice you on what style would look good with your face shape.

• Some styles look better depending on the face shape, but pretty much anyone can pull off side bangs. I wasn't sure how they would look on me, but I got them done about a month ago and I'm happy with them. When you go to get your hair cut, talk to the stylist about it--they'll know what works best for you.

• well go onto this site link

choose your face and you can get some hairstyles and see which one you like best!