What color of shoes / belt looks the best

I was curious what color of shoes and belts look the best with DARK BLUE JEANS

• Brown shoes & belt
  • Black shoes & belt
  • White shoes / black belt
  • White shoes / brown belt

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, black works, but brown usually beats it. Black sometimes can set off lighter colors to boldly. Good earth tones, especially brown never run that risk, plus you can pull them off with a lot of combinations that you can not with black. And, for a fair skinned, light colored hair guy like me, earth tones look better on me than if I wore something with a black belt and shoes.

• Ok what would you say if you were a fair skinned person with a shaved head and black facial hair?

• I'm just fooling with you bro.

Really you should wear what you want to. I just said what works for me. Probably black will work better for you.

• It's all good, thanks for the comments

What Girls Said 9

• I love brown shoes on a guy.

I don't know what it is about them; but with jeans they go great.

I definitely make sure to match the shoes and belt; you don't want the only brown in your attire to be the shoes.

But black's fine, and probably easier - most black shoes you can't go wrong with, some styles in brown just look wrong. And stray from white 'shoes' - white trainers are okay, but the shoes just tend to look tacky and dated.

• I think white would look good on DARK blue jeans. Not the gay white shoes that are pointy and stuff. I'm talking about sporty shoes.

black or brown belt shouldnt really matter because no ones gonna see your belt. But if ur wearing dark, I think brown would be best.

• What color of shirt?

• I like to wear a white t-shirt with a nice button down shirt over the top that is rarely a solid color.

• Ok...well I would try to match the button down shirt with the shoes and belt. For example. If you wear a brown and blue shirt I would go with a brown belt and brown shoes. If you are wearing a white and green shirt I would go with black belt and black shoes. I am not a fan of guys who have brown belts and black shoes or vice versa.

• Bright colours look funky! Or play it safe with black or dark colours. I'd go bright and funky though!

• I am not sure that I would look good in funky colors, to be honest with you I stand out enough as it is. Picture Edward Norton in the movie American History X, I look alike like his character except 6'4" and 86 the tattoos

• Well if you stand out already then go the whole hog! It will show confidence if you use daring colours. Hope you find something you like x

• Brown. Voted for A.

• black goes with everything

• ohhhh I think that the brown choice is cool

• I took the poll without seeing the dark blue jeans part, it was on the side bar where it only showed the title and choices. Anyways, black and dark blue clash. So if they are dressier pants, with a dressier shirt then brown is best. If they are more casual, then white tennis shoes work. Brown belt in both cases.

• Never wear shoes lighter than your pants. But this might just be a rule for girls. LIke if we wear dark brown pants wearing light brown shoes is a no no. My advice is match your belt and shoes. But if your top is solid without design you could wear a belt with design. But with dark blue jeans I would probably wear Brown to add some contrast between the blue jeans and shoes. The black might blend in too much.

What Guys Said 8

• What kind of shoes? Are they dress shoes? Sneakers? It all depends on the type of shoe and what kind of look you are going for.

• Black boots, the casual kind - brown dress shoes, casual - and white tennis shoes

• Black boots are out of the question. They are only acceptable during the winter if even.

Brown dress shoes if you have a classy polo or dress shirt and t shirt combo. Limit your shirt to light summer colors. Nothing dark like another black or brown.

White tennis shoes if you are just wearing a t-shirt (more casual). I personally think the light shoes should pair well with dark jeans and a strong colored shirt.

Personally I am not a fan of black shirts as they are bland.

Find a style that suits.

• incorporate the DARK BLUE JEANS part into the top question line, because most people that do the poll won't have any idea what your on about, and will just pick randomly, not knowing it is with blue jeans.

• It also depends on what color pants and shirt.

• Brown goes good with most colors

• i like red and gray depends on shirt?

• black and white converses with a black or white belt with an interesting buckle. never wear brown with blue - it never works with me...

• Black shoes brown belt. :)

• Probably brown shoes & a brown belt because black would just clash, and white is very flashy, unless that is the look you're going for! :)

• Good point about the black clashing. Someone else mentioned the clashing too, but most people seem to forget that they would clash. Someone even said that black goes with anything, not sure why they would think that.

• Lol