Glasses?

can girls with glasses hot? I have glasses, but they are cute and stylish ones. black rectangular plastic ones. I was just wondering if guys really didn't think girls with glasses could be hot

link

Most Helpful Guy

• +1 if you have glasses in my book.

You know that whole movie thing with the super nerdy female (alot of the times a librarian or something like that) and she ends up taking the glasses off and shaking her hair down and everyone's like whoa hot!? Well I usually find the girl much more attractive before than after, go figure right? That's not to say after isn't attractive in it's own right.

What Guys Said 7

• LOL you look sexy with those on! ;D Definitely keep them.

I seem to have a thing for girls with glasses. Especially the ones you're wearing. My other friend has those, and she's not that pretty but the glasses make her look sexy.

• They can be absolutely scorching. Glasses on a girl make her look sophisticated, educated and classy-qualities which score big-points with men of substance.

• 'Can they be hot?' Hell, there's a TROPE dedicated to the appeal of bespectacled females.

link

• totally, I like them !

• I love it when women wear glasses, I think it's really hot. The glasses you're wearing are a very sexy and stylish model. You look amazing

• turn on :)

• Do you have blue eyes?

Don't cover up those baby blues!

What Girls Said 2

• I wear reading glasses, when studying in a library or at uni I get a lot of guys hitting on me with them on so in general I don't see it as something to worry about (apart from not having 20/20 vision). Also some friends prefer them on some prefer them off and some don't care either way. For all the guys you meet who find it a turn off their will always be ones who love it or don't care. Hope you understood that :D

• The guy I'm dating says I look so sexy with my glasses on.

I think it turns guys on, like the 'naughty librarian' fantasy.

I always thought they were kind of dorky. But apparently not so..

Good luck.