i have an appointment for a modeling agency thing, and I really have no idea how this all works. does anybody have any information on what is going to happen at my interview thing, and if they want me what will happen then? information would be great. I need to know what to wear and stuff. help! haha

Most Helpful Girl

• This probably won't help at all haha, but every place is unique. Every agency looks for something different. Focus on the common interests between all of them. For example, no one wants to work with a negative nancy or a debbie downer haha. Make sure you have a smiling face and a great attitude. Show them that you really want to be there! They will probably ask you generic things like "why do you want to be a model?" or "what experience do you have" .and things about your personality. Wear something that shows the real you. They want to give YOU the job, not your clothes. Also, remember, they WANT to hire you. They are hoping you are the one they are looking for. So don't be intimidated or shy! =D good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• just look it up lol like see what's hot now. or try something weird and new

What Girls Said 2

• well where are you going for the interview? Because some places may seem like they are real but they actually aren't. Just be careful

• I don't really have a clue, and I just wanted to say let me know how it goes :)