Emotions Galore!

Men, what are the secrets to looking past overly emotional girlfriends and spouses? I mean you can't kill them in most states.do you just purchase ear plugs? Drug them?

Women, what should we do? And no, lending a caring ear won't cut it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if she's a royal bitch, you need to dump her ass! If not, try finding out what the underlying issues are. If she's bitching and nagging, it's because she's unhappy about something. Women won't just come out and tell you what the problem is a lot of the time. They sometimes bury things or are passive/aggressive, so you have to find out what's really pissing her off and do whatever you can to change it if possible. If not, you're going to continue to hear about how you left your underwear on the bedroom floor or how you didn't put the toilet seat down again or how you squeezed the tube of toothpaste in the middle instead of from the end. At any rate, if you get your woman burying enough stuff and not talking about it, she will either tend to become a royal bitch or she will cut you off from sex. However, if she's just venting her emotions to you about life in general, and it bothers you, you could try pawning her off on somebody else she could talk to or not being around when she feels like venting. Or, you could suggest her writing in a journal or finding another means of catharsis.I don't know of any other advice except to send her to a shrink or something. :) No killing allowed! (lol)

What Girls Said 2

• What do you mean by overly emotional? Like the ones who over react? Who are too emotional, good, or bad? Or. bitchy?

• well I'm sure this doesn't help but whenever I complained, bitched or whatever.

my boyfriend usually just put his head phones on and just ignored me. or he just sat there and said of course dear and walks off. I can't be mad because 95 % of the time it's so funny.

What Guys Said 2

• Invest in them. Typically, if a woman is overly emotional, it has something to do with insecurity. The best way to deal with insecurity is to invest in each other. If you invest in them, in ways they can receive and understand as investments, and they will start investing in you. You might want to read "The Five Love Languages" with her, and see if that helps you understand, and communicate with each other.

• Lol just ignore them that's what I do