Guys: what do you think of my hair?

should I keep it big and wavy...the way it natural is or do you think I should start straightening it. I have thick hair, and it takes a LOT of time to style it. here's pic of my natural hair. i and I think I need a hair cut too...it has no style.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• your natural curls have personality, it's exciting and fits your bone structure amazingly, what am I saying anything would look good on a head as nice as yours (did I just say you had a nice head?...yea I thought I did...anyway) Straight hair is kinda boring, but do if you've had the wavy thing going on for awhile a change up might be a good thing :) (get ready you're gonna be bombarded by pervs pretty soon :) (you're very hot)

What Guys Said 7

• i think you just need to keep it together better, like off to the right side it's kind of wild there.

other than that its really nice hair

• i actually love it the way it is, ure choice !

• Hair looks pretty, I like it. I do however agree with anonydude that it seems to be a bit wild in places. All and all pretty hair on a pretty girl!

• I like it that way

• Looks great. Layer it up some and you'll likely be happier with it.

• Your hair is hawt. Keep it.

• If you deside to get it cut you might try layering it.

What Girls Said 3

• don't start straightening your hair! I have, and it's ... not killing... but kind of damaging my hair... and I use all these products and stuff... and I don't notice it when it's all straightened and styled... like it still looks healthy, but if I let it air dry, it's a HUGE mess, and it wasn't before... so now I'm stuck with always having to straighten my hair... it sucks! lol

I think your hair looks fine! I would go for a hair cut though...but only if you want to. I think you would like it better... to me, there's just something about getting your hair cut... makes you love your hair. :)

ever thought of getting bangs? :)

• Not a guy but I think you should leave it :D Maybe add a few layers but other than that it looks really good on you. (You're very pretty. :D )

• from a girls pov, you need to tame it a bit. it looks wild and messy