What would you think of a girl gone from shy and cute to hot?

i have always been chubby not fat but chubby and always been called cute. I was always shy and self conscious when I went out which held me back a lot. I was very popular with people cause I am a really nice bubbly fun person just held back from a lot of things which I wish I didn't. I was just wondering though what you think guys will think about me as I have been overseas for 6 months and not seen the guys I always used to hang around with for 6 months and since being overseas I have lost a lot of weight and am looking and feeling great! I am so much more confident and feel like I look a million times more attractive than I did before I left.

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll either end up pregnant or married. So WATCH OUT! ;)

Enjoy the new attention, but don't let it go to your head. Remember that your self worth shouldn't depend of the amount of approval others give you. It's nice to be "liked" but it's not necessary to feel good about yourself.

Congrats on the new you.

~ Robby

• Thanks robby :) I won't let it get to my head lol I can't stand arrogance!

What Guys Said 2

• You'll be either happy by all the attention you'll be getting now or upset because all of a sudden the same guys now notice you but didn't notice you before.

• You sound great. If you don't let it get to your head, I'm happy for you. Maybe that's a weird thing to say but I like hearing stuff like this.

What Girls Said 1

• not a guy, but I would be proud of her and happy for her