Guys, what turns you on? What do you look for in a girl?

First off, guys, what gets you going? To be honest, I know nothing about turning a guy on. Maybe it's because I am a little to shy to try anything?

Second, what are some of the qualities you look for in a girl? Not physical!(:

Most Helpful Guy

• To be completely honest, brains. Not necessarily being a nerd or anything, but when a girl can use critical thinking and reason her way through something I find myself smitten. Also the way she carries herself, posture, confidence, poise elegance, however you want to describe it, is just as important, if not more so, than physical beauty. Almost all guys like girls who are geniune. We may be dumb in a lot of ways, but we can tell when you are just putting on an act. Also any sort of talent is great too, whether it is music or art even something silly like juggling, something that sets you apart is always good. You don't even need to be very good at it, just show that you have interests outside beyond the stereotypical girl interests like shopping, gossiping, etc.

What Guys Said 4

• Turn on sexually or first time attraction? About qualities I adore intelligent and creative girls. Also like matured minds.

• Not being a stuck-up bitch is always nice

• Girls? They're icky!

• ass and t*ts!

What Girls Said 0