Piercings and Tattoos?

Personally I love them and do plan to get more piercings and possibly tattoos once I am 18+

Only problems I have with piercings and tattoos on other people is when they're tacky, there's too many, and it just doesn't look right. x_o Which I have a fear of doing so I spend awhile rolling over ideas in my head. xD

So. Love 'em, hate 'em, don't for 'em?

What Guys Said 1

• Tattoos are case-by-case for me. Some people can pull it off, some people can't. Tattoos representing friendships are usually very nice, those trying to solicit sex are usually a big put-off. Piercings should be traditional, one in each earlobe. I've no idea who started the trend, but piercing your nose is not at all attractive to me.

• It's derived from multiple tribes all over the world I believe. As are gauges. Something like that. :D

What Girls Said 1

• They're fine if they work on the person, they're done right (tastefully, in the right places, etc), and if they're not overdone.

Tramp stamps are well, trampy. Eyebrow piercings rarely look good on anyone. For that matter, facial piercings really take a specific face. And if you plan on getting any, first consider if you're looking to get a job (summer/in college/in leu of college) and what type of guys you're trying to attract.

Having a lot or even just a few in some cases (what and where) can really limit your pool of potential men.

• Well I'm not going to just pierce random parts of my body, it'll all be done tastefully.

And why should I give a f*** about attracting men? >.>