Why do men look at other women?

why do men look at other women when they are in a relationship? I mean hello if you say you love me and I got everything you want then why do you look at other women making me feel like I don't got everything. like I'm not good enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• They look at other women because there are other humans on the planet. I'd think it awfully selfish and asking a lot if you didn't want him even glancing at other women. I seriously doubt you look down every time there's another man present within sight around you.

Just because he's with you doesn't mean that his libido goes out the door. I don't think glancing at other women would be wrong. Now if he's staring obsessively and going "Ohhh baby would you look at *that*!", then yes, I would say that's way out of line. If he says he loves you, hugs you, goes home with you, and is with you, then I don't see the harm in the occasional glance. I'd not expect a girlfriend to hide her eyes every time a guy walks by. Now again, if she started going "Hey baby!" and moaning and rubbing herself, yes, that'd be taking it a wee bit too far. ;)

Just glancing at other humans is human nature. Just because someone is involved doesn't mean they shouldn't make eye contact with anyone else.

What Guys Said 5

• most men appreciate beauty, and every woman (except twins) are different. other men do it because they are trying to get with everything that moves. if this guy told you he was in love with you, he is just "window shopping" and has no intentions of "buying" anything. the only time a real man wouldn't look at a woman was if he was soooo hung over that he couldn't move, its just something that guys do to actually appreciate the fine beauties of mother nature.

• When I guy says you have everything he wants, it doesn't mean you are so incredibly perfect in every way that no other female could possibly compare, just be happy with what you got.

• Because humans aren't robots. It's that simple.

• stop whining, are you saying you don't find other men attractive when you're in a relationship. if not, you must be a f***ing robot. if you were my girlfriend then I would .. wait I wouldn't date you. cause you're psycho.

• Answer the question: Why do you look, and you will have your answer.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really see the big deal with the guy I'm with looking at other girls, because I know that he's with ME and not them and that's all that matters. Hell, if a hot guy walked past me when I was with a guy, I'd STILL check him out. Looking is harmless!

• I just wanna say turn the tables on him and start LOOKING at other guys you find attractive. if he looks then so can you!

• I don't want to look look at other men I'm in a relationship and all other guys look like little blobs of ugly slime I have no desire to look. and I need my man to have the same and he don't want me leaving him is so freaked by it he is finally doing right and not looking to not loose me.