She looks away without looking back?

This is just a general question for the girls. A guy on the street (accidentally or on purpose) makes eye contact with you, you break it quick and never look back: clear message of, "ewww, why'd _he_ look at me?"... right?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all. In fact, unless the guy for some reason strikes me as being physically threatening in some way, that's usually the last thing I'm thinking. To be completely honest, I'm incredibly shy and when people look at me I'm afraid they're judging me so I look away to make myself less visible. But if it's someone elderly or someone who looks like they're having a bad day, I'll smile and the same goes for someone who smiles at me first.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You never know what they could be thinking. They could just be nervous that they made clear eye contact with a stranger. Or you could simply just not be their type. They could be thinking, hey they're attractive, or hey they're not so cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL...Yes or do I have something on my face of clothing? It makes me very uncomfortable personally.

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean any guy making eye contact with you on the street makes you uncomfortable or just a guy you don't like the looks of?

• Generally any guy who makes eye contact with me. His looks are actually immaterial.

• No.

Especially if I have a crush on him. I'm just afraid to turn my head back even if I want to, because I feel like I would be confessing my feelings. =(

I tend to be shy when it comes to flirting. Though sometimes I can pick up some courage too. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I just look away because I'm self conscious if a guy checks me out.

sometimes I smile though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.