Do boys like make up, or no make up?

So, I've always wondered this, do boys like girls who wear make up? I mean I wear a little tiny bit of eyeliner and sometimes mascara, but nothing else. Sometimes I'll hear boys say "she's wearing to much make up" I mean,I've had boyfriends who didn't even notice the make up, and some who didn't like it. So, can someone help me out? I mean, I never really see any guys hit on girls who don't wear make up. So, uhh, WTF is going on in your mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only like a little tiny bit just like you said.

When I look at a girl with a little bit of make-up I experience a positive feeling. At that moment I am not rationally thinking why I'm feeling that. If I had to psychoanalyze myself, I'd say it's like she accentuates her best features and it catches my attention.

When I look at a girl with a bunch of make-up I experience a negative feeling. It's like she's trying to paint a fake face with which she's trying to hide something.

There are men who like fake, though. I don't know why, maybe 'cause fake means desperate and desperate means easy and easy means sex.

What Guys Said 2

• Whatever you feel comfortable with is the way you should be. Most guys prefer a little bit of makeup. Not too much because that way it will be impossible to see your natural look.

• hey you should be comfortable with what you got on to be honest you should give a %$#@ about what guys think lol

some guys like girls without make up some guys like them with

stop worrying so much relax

you sound desperate sorry to say

What Girls Said 1

• one of my best friends, who is a boy, and I were talking about this same thing. he said a lot of guys don't like heavy make up but rather make up that looks natural. my guy friend prefers no make up to just a little make up, just enough to enhance certain characteristics. for example, he says he likes just a little of black around my eyes not too much just enough to make my blue eyes noticeable. he once told me "don't wear a lot of make up it covers your true beauty." and he didn't mean that just to me rather to all girls.