Shoud Tall Girls Wear Heels? (guys)

OK, so I'm not THE tallest girl but I'm taller than all my friends. I'm 5ft 8. my legs look really long when I wear heels. I was complaining about being tall once to this guy I liked at the time, and he said he liked my height then kissed me... So my question is : do you (guys) think I should wear heels? anytime or clubbing?

thanks :)xx

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm actually short so I can't comment from personal experience, but 2 of my best friends are 5'10 and 6'0. They sometimes feel a little self conscious wearing heels as they feel taller than a lot of the boys, but they also have a few inches on you. That being said, all guys love girls in heels. It makes our legs look good and it's very feminine. You're actually very lucky in that you can decide to wear them or not wear them and you still look tall. I have to wear them to clubs most of the time or I get pushed around and stepped on lol So I guess as a rule: wear them if you want to wear them. Guys won't mind either way with a girl your height.

What Guys Said 2

• go ahead its not like you are 6'8 and wearing 4" heels. that might be an issue. why should you being tall affect what type of shoes you wear? that makes no sense and a lot of guys are 6' and above so don't worry about it. wear heels and have a great time. and wear them as much as your heart desires.

hope this helps

• Well if a girl is taller than me then there's no way I'd approach her. Other than that she can be as tall as she likes. I hope that helps.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl I'm right there with you! I'm 5'7 and I feel Sooooo tall in heels (all my friends are like 5'3ish) . Honestly I can't walk in them to save my life so I avoid them at all times, but if you can walk in them and they don't hurt your feel and you like them, then you should wear them. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who will still be taller than you even with heels on. Besides, long legs= hot!

• I'm 5'7'' and I wear heels all the time. Heidi Klum, Gisele, and Adriana Lima are some of the most popular models and they are all over 5'8'' and they wear heels all the time. Just be confident! You can never change your height, you are never really going to magically get shorter, so why be miserable? Embrace this aspect and rock what you got!