The uglier her face, the more revealing the clothes.

am I the only one who thinks this is true?

i've just noticed recently that a lot of girls who dress slutty have less pretty faces than girls who dress in more casual clothes.

what's your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Omg that is true, and I see it alot. I think there trying to compensate there not so pretty face for slutty clothes. To me it just makes them seem trashy.

What Guys Said 4

• I think its the other way sound. The "uglier" ones have low selfesteem to they don't case that they wear. While the prettier ones have a "have it, flaunt it" attitude.

• ummm... not really... not where I live...

In Sweden every body dress lightly . I haven't seen any corrolation .

• I think that this is a common misconception among girls who think that their faces aren't good enough to attract a guy. I'll admit that a pretty face is most definitely a good thing, but a girl wearing revealing clothes for the simple reason that she doesn't like her face is a turn off for guys. It shows that you aren't confident in yourself, and guys don't like that at all. Sure, the cleavage might pique their interest initially, and if you're looking for a one-night-stand sort of thing then this tactic would probably work. But finding a meaningful relationship requires that you take pride in yourself. Every part of it.

• i would assume its because they try to show off their body to distract guys from their face

What Girls Said 6

• I kinda see what you mean but I also see a lot of girls who are really pretty face wise and dress in revealing clothes but they just wear A LOT of make-up. I think that more than ugly they are insecure so they just kind of use their clothing as a way of getting attention.

• 1000000000000000000000000000% agreed, but only in daily living. ie; go to a club and gorgeous girls don't wear much, but if you mean everyday looks, then definitely, yeah

• That's what they're comfortable with. XD

• Yeah, sometimes.

• a lot of times that is true because pretty face girls can be pretty on just their face alone, but butter face chicks have to rely on their body more..

when I was younger I didn't feel pretty at all but I knew that I had a sexy body so I would always dress slutty to make up for it because I didn't think I would get any guys to notice me if I was dressed casual because my face was so ugly. that's sad I'm so glad I grew out of that!

• I think girls who are "uglier" try just a little harder