Is a 30 1/2 inch waist big?

I'm 5'10 and I have a 30 and a 1/2 inch waist .. I weigh about 140 pounds.. and I wear about a size 9 or 29 in jeans & dresses (for the people who know about sizes) Do you guys think that's big?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's *right* on the border of healthy and not healthy, though I don't know if that adjusts for height. It doesn't sound like you're at an unhealthy weight at all, and your pants size sounds fine, so I think that's just where your body tends to store weight. I've heard a low carb diet can help with that if you're really self-conscious, but you sound fine.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, that's a little bit to much for my taste.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on what's your hip and bust measuremnet in relation.

• I'm about 5'9'' , have a 32 inch waist, weigh 143 pounds and wear size 7 jeans in juniors. I don't think I'm big and everybody tells me I'm skinny. lol so no, you're not big at all. don't worry :D! If you want to check it out yourself, use a BMI Calculator.