He calls girls hot and this just started recently. Does he still love me?

hes never said that another girl was hot, and he tells me he doesn't find women attractive like that, but his friend just announced to me that they were driving down the road and he pointed out a house to him and said "do you know who lives in that house?" "cause the girls that come out of there are pretty hot" and he flat out denied it of course, but later was talking to me about how he's figured it out and he doesn't know why I haven't yet that other we will find other people attractive or pretty or handsome just so long as we come back to each other at night and that's OK then. he said he's said things to his friends for the sake of being with his friends, but he told me he never brings it up to them, which is totally a lie I've found out. does he still love me? and how can I talk to him about this without him blowing up? my self esteem went into the sh*tter because he promised me he would never call another woman hot 2 years ago, and now all of a sudden he's doing this. it hurts. like no other. I have had 2 children with him, I do not have a flat stomach, I'm not fat, I'm not overweight, I have stretch marks and flaws, so I cannot handle that he was talking about some skinny ass girls like this because I don't feel he loves me and my body anymore. I haven't brought it up for 2 days, I am shattered, my heart is ripped in half, and I don't know how I can trust him. please help

Most Helpful Girl

• I completely agree with him that there's nothing wrong with finding other people attractive, as long as you don't act on it. It's completely normal. Noticing that someone else is hot doesn't mean that he doesn't think you're hot, or that he wishes he was with them instead of you.

What Guys Said 1

• You are geting worked up over nothing, he said something to a guy friend and you found out about it, he didn't say it in front of you. If you feel that your relationship is based on you appearance it will get worse as you get older. Relationships are built on mental attraction, personality and not just looks. Either he likes you for you or he doesnt...

What Girls Said 2

• well if it was just something he did really lightly once then id say let it go. but I know how you feel id be shattered too! but he cud think other people are attractive but if he loves you then your the one he wants to be with!

• He's a jerk and doesn't respect you. I'd so leave him. He doesn't appreciate what he has.