OK guys, what is your opinion on tattoos on a girl?

I was thinking of some cute stars on my hips or a ringlet around my wrist?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not for me, but then again, I have a tattoo myself so I can't exactly judge. If you do decide to get one, get one that matters. Mine has a great deal of significance and I can honestly say I doubt I'll ever regret it. Many other young women can't say the same thing. A young woman I know got the face of a dog on her shoulder blade. She loves her tattoo. It's about the size of a ritz cracker so it's far from a large tattoo, but if I were interested in dating her, I'd hesitate before taking her anywhere too nice where it might be exposed. Just some things you may want to consider.

What Guys Said 14

• ugggggggggghhh. tattoos cover up your gorgeous skin.. A small little butterfly or heart or something really small on a girl is cool. Some girls like the whole tough girl image and get all these disgusting tattoos. Its just gross and a turnoff. I like more of the pure look on girl ,But hey that's just me

• I don't care about them at all. If it means something personal to the person, fine. But I mean stars and butterflies are lame. Especially since the butterfly will morph into a teradactyl by the time your in your 50s.

I don't mind quotes tattooed, or birthdays or something. But tattooing your name is also pretty lame

• Stars are boring and ringlets are boring.

I like unique and artistic tattoos. If it's something you could sharpie on yourself in 10 minutes every morning, getting a tattoo of it is pretty dumb.

• They might seem fun now but later in life you would come to hate them. Personally I don't find them attractive. This is because most girls that wear one usually year revealing cloths along with them, and this makes them look cheap. They may get a lot of attention from guys early on but won't get any person looking for a long lasting relationship.

• i personally hat tattoos on girls even if it's just something innocent like stars. they just look bad

• Dont get anything simple and common, there's nothing worse than a complete lack of creativity. Have a word with the tattooist and get them to draw up a custom one if you really have to get stars, something with a twist.

• IMO I don't really like them on girls it makes them look hooker-ish but that's just my opinion

peace,

• They're fine they just should be a message or quote I believe. It's a big declension and you're going to have to explain it for a long time

• I like girls with lots of tattoos or none at all, don't really know why.

• i love tattoo's on girls, my girlfriend has 5 tattoo's and I love it (the more the better lol tho sadly I only have 1 but am planning on getting like 3 more eventually)

• I don't really care for tattoos. I just think they're unnecessary.

• Tattoos are cool but stars are boring. Get something original.

• i don't like tattoos or body percings its gross to me

• If you get tattoos or piercings you will attract people who like them...

What Girls Said 4

• First off, I think you should REALLY reconsider it if you're thinking of getting something as cliche and seriously overdone like stars or a wrist/ringlet tattoo. Both are insanely trendy/overdone at the moment. Your best bet is to get a tattoo of something that has meaning and isn't just "cute." What you think is cute now may not be so cute in 10 years to you.

If either of these has some sort of meaning/significance, then fine. But if you're getting them because everyone and their dog is getting one, don't do it. Those are the ones you regret and end up getting lasered off/covered. When they have meaning/significance, chances of disliking it in the long run are much less.

The hip may not be a bad idea as far as where to get one, but you might want to rethink wrist as well. When you're older, you may not only regret the tattoo you got, but if it's out in the open, it may be an issue for job interviews, jobs, other various situations, etc.

Overall, this is just something you should take a bit more seriously and less than a whim. I waited 9 years to get mine (I was about your age when I realized I wanted one eventually) and I don't regret it one bit. I wanted to wait for the right time and when that time came, I just knew. Zero regrets.

• What this person said. and for the love of all that is holy... do NOT get stars... everyone and their freaking dog has star tattoos and it makes me twitch every time I see them.

• Do you like it? Do you want it? Can it be covered up when necessary (ex. job interviews)? If so, who gives a f*ck what anyone else thinks. You get a tattoo for yourself, if a guy is going to judge you because of a tattoo is that really a guy you want to be with?

• do it on your wrist I'm getting a charm braclett on my wrist and add to it every time something big happens. The stars would be cute too though just don't get something that is tacky get something that means a lot to you and it says something about you. Oh and don't think to much about it or you'll whimp out.

• stars are so typical nowa days. go for something original.