How would you describe your style? Is the anyone or anything influencing it? :)

Just wondering. :)

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Guy

• my style is dark jeans some times faded or torn I like black or dark brown boots and I usually wear band t's or t-shirts from guess and a couple necklace's and a lot of bracelets and jewelry on my wrist

i would say my influence is Nikki Sixx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i have no style. I wear running shoes gym shorts and ymca shirts everywhere I go. I influence my own style :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Lenny Kravtiz and John Mayer

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark jeans, t-shirt, vans authentics. I'm pretty boring when it comes to clothes, really. I wear what's comfortable.

2|0
    0|0
  • Simple and suits the occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually cargo shorts and a polo or non-dress button down. I'll also pull out the band tee or random offensive tshirt lol

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldnt really call it style. Usualy Jeans, plane T-Shirt or design shirt and hiking shoes. yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a style, its just me I do it ...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I would say my style is very basic lol. I like to get clothing that'll match anything I have to throw together, thus why I mostly buy black clothes, or jeans. I think darker colors and simple styles suit me best, so that's what I feel most comfortable in.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really couldn't put a name to my style cause I'm not girly but its feminine I like being comfterble but I'm not in sweatpants when I go out ill be in jeans and a print t or a V neck solid color with some skinnys flats or vans

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha, you pretty much just described mine :P

• I guess some girls will call me a tom boy cause I love jeans but I do dress them up and can keep it casual when needed but I do do my hair and make up when I'm casual but I'm not scared to play with the guys and get dirty as long as I'm having fun :)

• My style isn't preppy, but a lot of my clothes- all of my bottoms- are from AE because their clothes fit me really well, especially their jeans. I have a lot of old oversized T-Shirts that I wear, and a couple nicer tops and a collection of sweaters. I also have a lot of dresses, but they're mostly too nice to wear day to day. Flip flops are a daily must have.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a pair of black vans (the canvas cloth type), I have all black chucks, and these awesome jack skelington canvas slip on shoes. I wear boot cut jeans that are very fitting, and I always wear a long shirt that reaches my thighes(past my butt). usually these shirts are actuall dresses lol but I always wear them with pants. I also like to wear skirts with jeans.

I hate skinny jeans and small shirts, tank tops, tube tops. my shirts have to go below my butt. and I like to wear long pea coat jackets and sweaters that reach my mid thigh or lower thigh :)

so I'm not sure how to describe my style...probably more girly. but I don't wear makeup, don't have earings. and my hair is sort of short with thick bangs and I lke to wear it up. the only jewelery I like to wear are some rings and necklaces.

but I also like to wear pjs a lot lol.

most of my clothing is dark--dark purple, dark blue, I love gray!, black, come color, but still dark.

i think my style is sort of recluse/girly

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I basically live in Black or Dark Skinnies, Band Shirts (Normally rock bands but some alternative) or plain block colour ones/ stripy and black or grey converse or my black and bright purple vans (Depending on my mood really xP). Hmm I'm not really sure who my influence is... xP

0|0
    0|0
  • My style would have to be a lot of jeans, flip-flops and nice shirts. comfortable yet stylish. I wouldn't say anyone is influencing me...I just wear what I want! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My style is super girly. Dress, necklaces, bracelets.

I love dresses!

taylor swift influences it a little bit, because cowboy boots look amazing with dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy, its just one word for both answers.

Me.

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • "I just don't give a fug..." yep that's my style...sometimes I put on makeup and dress up - rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • my style = unable to copy, and that's the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez meets Sharpay from HSM- but I am unpredictable, I just never wear baggy or plain stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I think is cute, influences my style. lol

0|0
    1|0