Guys and girls: What is one of the main things you love about your partner?

The question says it all but if you want also feel free to list the things about your partner that you dislike/hate

Most Helpful Girl

• Since day one he has the most gently touch. He is so gently with me. When we cuddle, he holds me so tight and close, and it is so romantic and it makes me feel so loved. It has never diminished and means the world to me.

What Guys Said 3

• Well...our lifestyle is very different than most by choice.

She trusts me with everything about her...everything. I know every fantasy she has ever had. I know everything she has ever been ashamed of. I know her deepest darkest thoughts. I know her every fear. There is no question she will not answer, without hesitation. There are no secrets between us. She knows me just as well.

Why? She has my unconditional and absolute acceptance.

• i am single but, I like girls that are nice, beautiful, and like rock. no justin beeper

• i love how my girlfriend is always willing to teach me somthing new. and how understanding she can be.her personality is the best but when I get down to the nitty gritting I guess the thing I really love about her is that she loves me for me

What Girls Said 10

• My Boyfriend knows every single thing abt me and there is nothing I hide from him and its the same thing with him as well.. He knows all the good I've done and all the bad, yet he never judges me or anytin.. And vice versa.. But one thing that I really love abt him is how caring and affectionate he is.. And how he makes me feel when he holds me.. We can lay in bed for hours cuddling and chatting and not even realize it..something about him just makes me feel safe.. That is not to say that he hasn't any flaws.. But they're flaws I can deal with.. Nobody's perfect so I consider myself very lucky to have such a man.. If you looking for mr.perfect you will never find one.. He simply doesn't exist.. All you can get is the best guy for u.. Because his flaws might not bother me but might drive another woman crazy..

Hope this helps

• What do I like about my partner? His honesty- trustworthiness - wanting to make my life easier by fixing my car, doing little jobs that guys usually do - his kindness and great gift for being a fantastic listener. He is solid and treats me like I matter.Shows me respect. He gives the best hugs I've ever gotten in my life and is always concerned for my well being. What don't I like? Wish he didn't have to work so much!

• there's a lot of things I like about my guy

-he says he fears God

-he works hard, and doesn't sit around lazy all day

-he's smart

-he does a lot of things with me (watch movies, read books, go on walks, go shopping, cook and eat together, explore parks-different parts of the city/country)

-he's muscular (he can carry me)

-he reads the bible with me, goes to church with me

-he hads friends who like him, so he must be a likeable guy

-his family likes him, he likes them

-he's nice, and helpful around the house

I'm 100% sure he's not perfect through, because no one else is. Not even me, and we're reading self help books to better ourselves for each other and the Lord.

• I love that he makes sure I'm always happy and also that fact that when he comes over he isn't shy around my family and friends, last night he was the life of the party and I love that about him, makes him really shine in my eyes ! <3

• I love the fact that he is really strong but he can treat me so softly, and so lovingly... like he could knock me out entirely if he wanted to with one hit, but he'd never do anything to hurt me. I know its weird... but it just makes me feel so great. I also love the way he looks at me... he has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. Sometimes he also will hug me strongly and act ... puppy like lol.. burying his head on my stomach and then he'll look up at me with thise big green eyes looking all innocent! lol I love it!

• i love everything about my boyfriend. I just wish we spent more time 2gether

• -love his eyes

-love how he can't stand to see me cry

-love how he can read me, where I dnt have to say a word

-love when he holds me

-love when he trys too hard

-hate how he's so hard headed

• I love his smile and the way he looks a little frumpy right after he wakes up.

I love that we can quote the same nerdy movies together.

I love that he is particularly sensitive and cares about every little problem I might have.

I love that he is just a little shorter than me, just enough to kiss his nose.

• Love: His laugh, his body, his smile, his smarts, his personality, his style...

Hate: His flirtatiousness with other girls.

• I love that he's compassionate towards others. If he can help, he will...no questions asked. I love that