What does it mean when a guy tries to make eye contact with you?

this guy & me have been making eye contact for a few months and he smiles at me every time I look at him.but now when I stopped looking at him because he isn't approaching me he tries to make me notice him.do you think he likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he is interested! Are you smling back? If you don't... he won't approach you

He's not sure if you are interested due to your cool behavior --- He needs a little

encouragement. SMILE ------- trust me -then he will approach you

when he gets the green light. Guys don't like rejection either.. He wants to be sure at least he has a chance! Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• i always stare at the girls I long to maim in there sleep and I smile when I think of the terror on there faces

What Girls Said 2

• he's at least trying to be friendly

• Good stuff. Eye contact is usually a good sign, as long as it's not a prolonged stare, which is aggressive. He might like you indeed. Talk to him next time.