Ladies (and gentlemen) what's in YOUR purse?

Just out of curiosity (girls) what's in YOUR purse? :)

I'm wondering because I see ladies with big purses and I can't help but wonder what you put in there to need such a big purse. :P

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where I'm going and what the occasion is. But with the type of purse you're talking about, I usually have

lotion

nail polish

brush

hair bands

cell phone

bottle of water

maybe a book or a magazine

ipod

keys

makeup bag

small notebook and pencil

What Guys Said 2

• Well in my wallet I have car license, debit card, gym card, petrol card (never used it :P) and card that gives me discouts (never used it) Ocassionally ill have money for my lunch at work, wish chippies or bakers took card :(

• money

license

debit/credit card

gift card

family's business cards

school id

work id

What Girls Said 11

• Ahaha...well I have a fairly big bag. It doesn't need to be big but I like it lol. So I find I can fit loads of stuff in it right, and I take it everywhere like to school or if I'm staying at a mates ill put toiletries in it. but then I forget to take things out so I end up taking random sh*t everywhere with me! lol. Its so funny.

Like now for example, my bag contains an umberella, a purse, my make up bag, an empty waterbottle, a calculator (?!) a science text book !?! tampons, facial toner, a necklace, a hair brush, facial wipes, Deisle perfume, 2 ipods my phone and a phone charger. h and a pen. and pencil. LOL the joke of it is my bag doesn't look that big but its quite wide. ahh I'm so unorganised. I need to sort it out I think!

• wallet - money and/or debit card, credit card, ID, and sometimes other cards depending on what I'm doing

chapstick

gum

hair elastic

feminine product (just in case!)

keys

cell phone

pen

iPod

and if I'm going to be out all day, I might throw a bottle of water and/or a granola bar or something

• Sunglasses, my GPS, my keys, my iPod, hand sanitizer, gum, chapstick, my wallet, loose change, lipgloss, receipts, and some pens, I think. I cleaned it out a while ago after I started getting a bruise on my shoulder.

• i have a few bags.. but my favourite one's a roots one that slings over my shoulder, and it can carry a fair amount of crap in it, :P

i usually carry:

lip gloss

mascara,

compact

a comb

bobby pins & butterfly clips

little bottle of hairspray

bandaids

tampons,

a few condoms

an extra pair of undies,

wallet -> credit cards, library card :D cash, id, store memberships,

occasionally a pair of converse if I break a heel.

ta daaah :] of course, it weighs so much that you would think that I was keeping a few people in it.. but I'm not!

• not much. Wallet and phone always, sometimes flip flops (I work at hollister so it's year round flip flops) and a sweatshirt if I think it may be cold somewhere or it might raining, books during the school year or if I'm traveling, papers that I need to give someone. I just like big bags

• my wallet, school I.D; elastic bands for my braces, a pen, sticky notes, cell phone, camera, ipod and anything else that boyfriend wants me to care or I have to take away from him like knives, lighters, throwing stars etc.. *I feel better when I carry them around so I know he's not doing anything stupid with them* I have a fairy small bag compared to others though.

• Tampons, cellphone, ipod, i.d cards, gum, one of those small oral brushes, mini snacks, extra shirt (Just in case), lotion, body spray, comb, hand sanitizer, keys, nail file, pens, camera, puzzle book, a reading book, pepper spray, 2 pairs of sunglasses, eyeliner, little bags of Kleenex, Gameboy advance (In case I get bored, and yeah I still play it XD)..

That's really it.. Not much really. :)

• I carry around lots of stuff, haha. I always make sure I have some hair ties, headbands, any make up necessity, CHAPSTICK :P I love chapstick, haha, any pads / tampons of I'm on my period. wallet of course, car keys, house keys, cell phone, ipod.

but I do know of some people who carry around a bunch of nonsense, ha. my friend used to keep her clarinet in her purse. she played it once a week at church. haha.

• Well I have the small coach bag purse.I have my I pod my cell, lip gloss/makeup, money, and a hair brush. and at times ill carry a big purse with the same thing but with a little bit of more stuff. Like a magazine maybe a change of clothes lol

• My wallet, keys, tampons, make-up bag, pens/pencils, ipod, camera, gum, and candy.

• i love big purses just because theyre big , its just part of a style (: