What's the best style for a guy?

i don't really plan to change but I am curious to what you ladies think, guys you can vote to

• Preppy (Polos, khakis, all clean cut, etc.)
  • Skater ( Tight jeans, skate shoes, skate brand shirts.)
  • Jock (Athletic cloths, running shoes, sweatpants.)
  • Country (Wore out jeans, white tee, work boots.)
  • Gangster (Baggy jeans, high top nikes, way to big tee-shirts.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I now realize why guys dress so stupid. It's to impress girls. I didn't realize that so many girls actually liked the whole "tight jeans" thing. I think it looks horrible on everyone, girls and guys. I guess I just don't understand why people brought back the 80s.. Most people who wear those jeans now weren't even born in the 80s, at least not the early 80s.

I chose preppy because that sounds the closest to what I like. It doesn't necessarily have to be polos though, a nice t-shirt would be good. Also, doesn't necessarily have to be khakis but a nice (even faided) pair of jeans looks good too.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm open to many styles, don't get me wrong . But I am mostly attracted to the whole skater thing. It's just a preference.(:

Ex: Alex Gaskarth. Hahaha.(:

• i don't agree with any of these I would probably choose a mix any shirt and some worn out jeans, shoes he can pick as long as they're not white or anything too gay... I like the whole worn out dress shirt on top of tee thing or just kinda dressy shirt

• girlss LOVE skater boys <3

• Personally, I don't like guys who you can put a label on right away. I'd like him to be clean-cut and care about his appearance, but I also don't want him to dress better than me. Honestly, the one thing that matters most is HOW he wears his clothes. Confidence is sexy, arrogance- not so much.

• Honestly, none of these appeal to me personally. I like a guy in a nice pair of jeans and a t-shirt, preferably a band tee. Well, as long as it's a good band :P

To be honest I don't like guys who follow trends for the sake of attention. If you want to impress a girl like me just be yourself and don't get sucked into a stereotype.

• the best style a guy can wear is a good personality. smart , witty, decent looking, kind and patient, exciting, and faithful. doesn't matter what you wear, just don't be a jackass (;

• Skater fo sho :D

I have a weak spot for sexy punk boys, especially if they're in a band :D

• i think a classic black or white tee. dark jeans and some chucks is the sexiest thing ever! scater style is cool too

• I think skaters are cute. I especially love sagging skinny jeans. xD

• Tons of guys in my high school did and wore the tiniest shirts. it looked so ridiculous

• Skater for sure =)

• preppy or sk8r

• skater all the way:)

• i love the country look on guys.

• Haha wow the one lady I find that likes country I don't even know ha ha damn my countriness oops pardon the language

• Hahah I like the country look, but the guys that are country are even better

• vintage, skater, or preppy are the hottest :)

• Whatever he looks good in. different body types=different styles. it's hard to say that there is one particular style that looks good on everyone

• i chose a, but I think either really laid back (like almost surfer) or like casual-sophisticated (skinny jeans & blazers are my fav.) :)

What Guys Said 3

• gangsta has no do with baggy jeans, hip top nikes or way to big tee-shirts its a life style there plenty ganstas that were skinny jeans and/or dress borderline metro. although they are specific things like flags and colors that are gang related. maybe you you should ad a catagory called urban (the style and cultre that is found in most cities) and not every urban person dresses like your stereotype. plenty of urban people including my self wear lose jeans (not skinny or baggy) and normal shirts (not to small or to big). the baggy clothes style died almost etirely like 5-10 a years ago. a normal suburban catagory would nice to.

• Wheres the normal look? aka normal jeans, normal tshirt and trainers/shoes?

• I find that girls like emo or scenie styles a lot.

• Yes, we do... And yet you will find that you may not necessarily get more attention from the nice girls, because the nice girls tend to think "Oh wow he looks PERFECT for me! but aw man he's so beautiful.. too good looking for me/out of my league and is probably taken.." The nicest girls tend to be more shy, though that's not always the case.

• I just had a huge conversation about that with my friends yesterday, I pointed out the super pretty emo/scene boy at the mall and my friend didn't go talk to him because she thought he was too beautiful and would hate her.