Girls, what does your boyfriend do/say to make you feel beautiful?

^ Question up there ^

Most Helpful Girl

• Just when he comes home from a long day of work and when he sees me he melts. To know that I take away all of his troubles and worries away from every day life when he looks into my eyes makes me feel beautiful. Also that whenever he does see me after a long day he hugs me and showers me with kisses.

What Girls Said 5

• He's constantly affectionate, hugging and kissing me and telling me he loves me.

But I think it's mostly the way he looks into my eyes, and he looks so happy, like he doesn't care about anything else in the world.

• Constantly tell her how much you love her and tell her that she is the prettiest girl ever

• My boyfriend just tells me I'm beautiful continuously and he tells me that I'm the only special girl in his life.

• my ex boyfriend rarely told me this ...but that's not a big deal since his behavour is common in my culture... Everyone is different.

• Your from Brazil, I would love to go there some day. I have to say some of the most beautiful women come from there.

• my ex boyfriend never told me this

• I guess that's why he's an ex

What Guys Said 0