What do you think of foundation?

Ever since I was seven I have had light freckles. I'm not an ugly person but these freckles always bother me. So, I do the obvious to cover them up and use foundation. Guys, if a girls foundation/cover up is put on well. (not cakey) do you mind? or is it a massive turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think foundation is fine as long as it's not (cakey) otherwise it looks like you are trying too hard, either to hide something, or look perfect.

Seriously, freckles are nothing to be ashamed of, you shouldn't try to hide them as they are part of you, and it really doesn't matter. If you really can't bear them, then a light foundation to minimise them might be ok to make you feel more comfortable.

What Guys Said 2

• Natural is always a better bet. I'm actually allergic to most perfumes and most makeups have some perfuming substance. My wife only wears light makeup on special occasions (probably twice as long as I've known her, one being our wedding day).

In conclusion, natural is a turn-on for me.

• Aslong as its not cakey your ok.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if you apply foundation the right way, it shouldn't seem like you're wearing any, so it should be kind of a non-issue.

• i don't think I know a single girl that does not wear some sort of foundation. It just makes the skin tone look more even. ldk, I can't speak for guys, but what's the big deal about makeup? it's not like it's hiding anything...it's just enhancing what you already have

• I think a lot of girls don't wear foundation... and isn't foundation hiding skin imperfections? just some thoughts... :)

• Well...none of the girls I know, but maybe you're right.

Not really, just smooths the skin. It's not concealer. If someone's skin was really bad, dark spots, pimples, I doubt foundation would be a miracle cover all

• I don't wear foundation.