What to wear for a drive? help!

I'm going on a drive with a fella I WAS seeing but have not seen for 2 months, so I don't want to throw on the usual clothes, which would be UGGs skinny legged jeans and some sort of casual-ish but fashion top. I know it's only a drive so I can't dress up loads but any suggestions for an outfit? I have a variety of clothes so just mention anything you think might work? Also I usually just wear foundation, eyeliner, mascara & blush. Should I put on a tiny bit of eye shadow to bring out my eyes? Just to define them rather than colour them in totally? Thanks xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wondering why you're so worried about how you look if you haven't been out with him for 2 months-or are you trying to get back with him?

Anyway, speaking purely from a guy's perspective, when you're sitting in the car next to him he'll be able to see your legs, so wear something that shows off your legs-preferably a little skirt rather than shorts (a lot of guys don't like shorts on girls). Some heels would look good too, as he'll see your feet when you get in and out of the car. (You may not think so, but he'll be looking all right, take it from me.)Team these up with a cute top and some subtle makeup and he'll be hypnotized! Good luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really have much help on the outfit, but the makeup I would say do that "im not even wearing make-up" look. Guys tend to like that. Although I would go with a little bit of eyeshadow that matches the color of your eyes on the bottom of your lids with beige or brown mixed in. It will bring out your eye color while keeping the natural look.

• Light-natural looking make-up with a messy hair-bun or a messy hair-do of any sort. Pull it off with a tank-top, or a cute shirt that's not too fancy. Try wearing a skirt or shorts. You can also consider some american-eagle loose sweats (they are really comfy and look great). You can finish off with wearing simply flipfops or flats - depending on your choice of bottom (skirt or jean or sweats). Its awesome to bring along sunglasses if its sunny, because they give you a very relaxed look.

They key is to dress approprietly and comfy yet aspiring and sexy. Are you trying to make him go "woaaa" or is it just for your own self? Either way, I am sure you'll look fine! Have fun and Goodluck.

• light make-up you want to look beautiful but don't look overdone you know what I mean?

and I can't justify what you should wear without more information like where are yall going? are you trying to look flirty cute?

• Hm, it depends on where you are going. Are you going through a drive in the countryside? I so I think a little summer skirt a a nice top would do nicely. I wouldn't do a dress because that might seem desperate. If you are going on a different kind of drive, like in a city, you could wear some dressiers pants, or even some dressy jeans.