Girls: What kind of jewelry to you like?

I'm getting my girlfriend a dolphin necklace for her birthday (she is in love with dolphins, haha), but I need a bit of help as to what style most girls would like. Posting links would be very helpful. Thanks!

How about these? Sorry about them being in separate updates, only one can fit

www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/jewelry/gemstones/necklacespendants/sterlingsilver/PRD~289580/18k+GoldOverSterling+Silver+Dolphin+Blue+Topaz+and+Diamond+Pendant.jsp
I think I found the perfect one:

link
i ended up getting her this one, tell me what you think of it: link

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• For me I like dolphins also and these are the kinds I like the most. Not sure what your girlfriend would like but here's some ideas link I like 1003 the two dolphins with their noses touching. 1004 is cute too and there's this one link but that one is like 300 dollars and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to spend that much on a necklace for me.

• Yeah, I don't think she's expecting THAT much, haha. I'm liking the idea of the kissing dolphins though for 1003

• Find out if she likes gold jewerly or silver better, then buy that one!(:

• I like the second link better, just because I'm not into into gold.

• Very nice, I hope she likes it.

• I like the second link the best.

• oh, and definitely the silver one!

• i like dainty things. like, a thin chain and a delicate pendant. maybe a small diamond :))

• Any necklace will do, but to make it more important for her get a necklace with her birth stone on it.

. shows you really care.

• I was thinking about that, but she likes dolphins A LOT, and I talked to one of her friends and she said that dolphins would make it more important than if I did birthstone.

What Guys Said 0