Girls: What kind of jewelry to you like?

I'm getting my girlfriend a dolphin necklace for her birthday (she is in love with dolphins, haha), but I need a bit of help as to what style most girls would like. Posting links would be very helpful. Thanks!

Updates:
How about these? Sorry about them being in separate updates, only one can fit

www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/jewelry/gemstones/necklacespendants/sterlingsilver/PRD~289580/18k+GoldOverSterling+Silver+Dolphin+Blue+Topaz+and+Diamond+Pendant.jsp
I think I found the perfect one:

link
i ended up getting her this one, tell me what you think of it: link

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• For me I like dolphins also and these are the kinds I like the most. Not sure what your girlfriend would like but here's some ideas link I like 1003 the two dolphins with their noses touching. 1004 is cute too and there's this one link but that one is like 300 dollars and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to spend that much on a necklace for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I don't think she's expecting THAT much, haha. I'm liking the idea of the kissing dolphins though for 1003

• Find out if she likes gold jewerly or silver better, then buy that one!(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second link better, just because I'm not into into gold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice, I hope she likes it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second link the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh, and definitely the silver one!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like dainty things. like, a thin chain and a delicate pendant. maybe a small diamond :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Any necklace will do, but to make it more important for her get a necklace with her birth stone on it.

. shows you really care.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was thinking about that, but she likes dolphins A LOT, and I talked to one of her friends and she said that dolphins would make it more important than if I did birthstone.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.