My boyfriend looks at pictures of other girls on Facebook and Myspace. Should I be concerned?

He doesn't actually contact these girls, just looks at pictures of them online. one of them is a girl he works with. should I be concerned? If so, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he friends with these girls?

• Some are his friends, but he doesn't contact them, just looks at them. he hasn't friended the coworker. just looks at her profile and pictures occasionally. I don't want to think of it as a big deal, but I don't want to be stupid either.

• It sounds like simple curiosity right now. Perhaps if the relationship deteriorates then you have cause for concern.

What Guys Said 2

• Wouldn't be concerned as long as he's just looking. Men are a visually oriented specie.

• I wouldn't be concerned. Sounds like another paranoid girlfriend :P

What Girls Said 2

• I think the majority of time on Facebook is spent either playing games or just going through other people's photo albums out of boredom. There really isn't anything to worry about. The question is how did you find out? Were you in the same room with him? If so then he really isn't hiding anything from you. If you happened to catch him and he turned from the page as quickly as possible, then he might think you'd react this way. If so then just sit and talk to him and ask him once why he does it and have him answer and then leave it alone.

• many women by nature can't stand the idea of the man they love looking at other women, but they do on the street, at work and online. when you can look at attractive men and appreciate the view and it means nothing, you're closer to understanding him.