What do girls look for in a guy? Both physically and personality-wise?

Like, when a girl walks pass, guys would normally be looking at her legs/breasts/slim and slender body/pretty and stuff.

Its just typical.

So I wanna know what makes a guy walking on the street an eye-opener to a girl.?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl is different in their tastes = just like a guy. No different than liking different flavors of ice cream. For me - I like a guy who walks with confidence - has a great smile - and close up has some gorgeous eyes. Guys are really more "visual" - Girls get turned on by how they are treated so if the guy is easy to talk to, likes to laugh, is a good listener, and sounds like a lot of fun - that's somebody I'd like to know. To be honest - I like the dark eyes - the dark hair - beautiful hair always catches my attention... but many ladies like blondes.. So go figure!

What is more important is that you are honest/ trustworthy/respectful and kind. Beauty fades. Dumb is forever. Good luck!

• What about golden blonde similar to robert pattinsons hair color with dark blues that cucasions are known for. does that tend to get looks?

What Girls Said 8

• I look at their body type, hair, the way they carry themselves, their face, and clothes.

• You say that all guys look for a girl to have a slender body, big boobs and ass, that's not true. Many guys I know like a curvier girl and some like a more athletic body with less junk in the trunk. So it really depends on the person. Some girls like guys with a booty, some hate that. Work to be the healthiest version of yourself and you'll be set because ALL girls look for confidence.

• yeah every girl has a different opinion, most girls would look at style & appearence. I look at hair. haha. but a lot of girls look at body type, clothes, face ect...

• arms I always look at the arms. and eyes.

• One that's not trying so hard. Eyes are always what I see first... eye contact is very powerful

• I used to care only about looks. But if that's a reason to start talking to a guy you have a problem and you WILL find a problem. I've learned that. A guy can be seductive with his words, for me anyway. Like, I might find a guy attractive but then they OPEN THEIR MOUTH and RUIN EVERYTHING! Just be yourself, have confidence. But not too much. But if it were to be anything, it would have to be the eyes:)

• Maybe this is just me, but when a guy walks by I always at his type of clothes he wearing, that shows a lot about him. I personally like guys that will go out of there way just to make a girl laugh and/or just look in that direction. And if I like his style then I look at his eyes and smile and just see if he's cute or not.

(:

• well I don't know about other girls but I like a guy that is cute and has nice eyes and has a sweet personality and is cool but if I see a guy on the street then I must say I look at his eyes not because its "a window to the soul" but becuase its something I'm attracted to but others will say something els but most girls look at apperence first just like guys

What Guys Said 0