Any girls fit this description?

I'm having difficulties with girls and I know its just because I don't have as many astounding hobbies as other guys do. I just can not compare with a lot of guys, least is how I see it myself.

So as weird as this may seem are there any girls here who are actually clean (don't smoke or drink) but yet at the same time into romantic stuff and video games?

It just seems odd that in my area all the girls I do meet are potheads, smoke or drink (which I don't mind to a point if its not fully over board) but they are also partying type of girls who want to go out to clubs or bars. That's not me, I'm more of a stay at home or go to a nice place where there isn't annoyingly loud music or crowded.

I just want to see if a girl actually exists like this anywhere in the world so I know I'm not looking for something impossible and may actually have SOME luck in my area.

Most Helpful Girl

• What your looking for isn't impossible to find. Though I am married I don't smoke (I despise it) or drink and though I love dancing I would rather dance around the house with my husband than go to a club. We did go to a club one time together and I had a lot of fun teaching him to dance in a style he hadn't learned before. Then we go onto the video games =) I love video games! Anything from Halo to Band Hero, Splinter Cell, COD, etc. Now-a-days I see more and more girls with their own gamertags playing Halo also. So like I said before, you're not out of luck at all and there are girls out there that like those same things. Only thing is, they are a bit harder to find since they would spend more time at home.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm like that.

• Its not a case of finding the girl who doesn't do this stuff.. its being able to find a girl, of which maybe she does do this stuff and if she relly feels for you and you mean something to her then, without force coming from you she will be willing to give up most of the fun/exciting things in her life to become more enclosed into your life and what your description of fun is. Maybe you should open a little bit more.. I'm sure you can mingle a girl with romance and time alone and being able to go out and have a few drinks at a bar.. if you meet someone who is worth it then things will work their way out in the end and you will both understand eachothers point off veiw andpossibly want to make a change.

• I don't smoke or drink like all my friends, I mean I might have a drink every once and a while but I have never been drunk. My friends go out drinking a lot and I'm more content to just stay home and spend time with a few friends watching movies, going bowling or just talking. Not really into partying that much because I'm shy. So yes they do exist you just have to look for them :)

What Guys Said 0