How do I become a ten?

He told me I'm only a 7 as far as looks because I'm not skinny enough.. I'm far from fat and actually in good shape. I can't look like a play boy model but I can do my best I get hit on everywhere I go and told I'm the most beautiful girl anyone has seen. it bothers me because all he can do is tell me I can look better. why does he do that what can I do to be sexier?

Most Helpful Guy

• You already know the answer. You just don't want to admit it.

He isn't the right guy. He may love you, but it sounds like he isn't IN love with you. There is a huge difference.

While I understand your desire to be sexier, I have a gut feeling that it won't change a thing.

Take some time to look at what you really want. Be honest with yourself. If this was happening to one of your girlfriends, what would you tell her?

Sugar, you deserve more than this, and I have no doubt that there is a guy out there who will love all of you, and for the right reasons.

Oh...btw If that's you in the picture, you have a very beautiful face.

What Guys Said 5

• If this is honestly a question and you're concerned about it, you have to take a reality check and figure out why the hell you want to try to look better. If he doesn't like you the way you look now (and you're damn good looking judging by your pic), then tell him to go f*** himself. Trust me- you don't want to be one of those really hot girls who critiques every flaw about herself in front of everyone because that's a huge turnoff as far as looking for a girlfriend and just a friend goes. Everyone is her own worst critic, so just be happy and confident in your own skin because everyone here has already told you how pretty you are.

• There's no such thing as a 7 or a rating scale for that matter. is either 1 or 2. 1 is doable. 2 is not doable. You my friend, are a 1. So no need to stress. The guy your with seems like he will never be happy no matter what girl he dates. That's not your worry. On the other hand, no need to act all self conscious.

• Who is he, first off, and second, most of the responses are going to be various forms of essentially "screw that guy," and obviously not in the physical sense.

• Control. He does it for control and as a mindf***. In other words; he is making you doubt your self esteem. Which is working, because you are on here asking about it.

• Well not all guys have the same likes and don't likes, to someone else you are a ten and its ok to be pretty on the outside but what's on the inside is the most important, and I think your a 9 :)

What Girls Said 1

• instead of fixing your looks, you may want to fix the INSIDE because you told us about a very rude and disrespectful guy, and you're taking his opinions seriously and willing to change yourself for him. what kind of guy would tell a girl to her face that she is not good enough and rate her like she is a commodity instead of a person? if all this guy does is critize you and tell you what's wrong with you ask yourself why you are even entertaining him? what kind of guy expects a girl to be his perfect definition of what all girls should look like? why would he tell you that? doesn't sound like he respects you and cares about you as a person or your feelings. sorry I'm not going to tell you what you can do to "look better" because I don't agree with his sentiment.