Blonde or black hair?

So right now I have black hair, but I'm wanting to go back blonde.

This is me with black hair:

link

This is when I had blonde hair, and yes I'm aware it's not that good of a picture, but it's the only one I have:

link

Do I look better with blonde or black hair?

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats interesting.. I believe you are a liar.. Seeing as I just answered this same question but you said that both pictures were you not you and your "twin"...

link

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I did that because I didn't want people judging what colour I should have because "you don't want to look the same as your sister."

We're twins, we're gonna look the same.

• Show All
    • Sorry but that just proves my point.. If it were true you'd have no problem with posting a picture of the two of you together. Enough said.

• Okay. :)

What Guys Said 8

• I rather like the black hair actually. Besides you'd be doing the rest of the world a favor by not looking too much like your sister so at least we can tell you two apart ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better with a lighter hair color, in my opinion it compliments your skin tone better and brightens your over all appearance. Also, goes better with your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good both ways.

Black makes you look a little more sexy kinda more promiscuous.

Blond hair makes you look like the innocent girl next door.

I honestly haven't seen a girl that looks good both ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take to two for one special.

1|0
    1|0
  • blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is a lot better.

0|0
    0|0
  • well in my professional opinion you look like what we call in the Marine Corps a BOA which is short for BAG OF ASS just sayin how about hitting up 24 hour fitness a tanning salon and a hairdresser then maybe you won't scare 95 percent of the male poplulation away just sayin

1|0
    3|0
    • Well if guys could handle me then they wouldn't be scared away. Your bitch ass sure couldn't.

• Show All
    • Maybe in your dreams

• Nahh, I don't wanna dream about you or being above your standards.

What Girls Said 11

• I think they both look nice but in the pictures the blonde does look better.

With your lovely eyes you should try a chestnut or reddy brown colour to really compliment your features! That would look so nice and would be something new and different but either way I'm sure it'll look fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think blonde hair makes your skin look less pale than black. Black hair kind of gives you a "goth" look, if you know what I mean. So I'd say blonde is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're ugly both ways, sorry!

1|0
    1|0
    • Nahhh, I'm pretty damn good looking actually. :)

• Blonde looks very pretty and natural :)

Don't listen to them, you are bee-u-ti-ful!

0|1
    0|0
  • both look fine but I think blonde looks better:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a nice light brown with few natural highlights would look great...not too blonde or black.

0|0
    0|0
  • black

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde. Black is too harsh for your skin tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of yur guys hair look relli niceee!
    I sorta like yur sister's more tho.. :/ sorriess

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the black hair better, plus that way you won't look the same as your sister lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the blond hair

0|0
    0|0