Ladies I'm wondering how many of you wear socks during summer months?

I can't stand look of bare feet but when a woman wears ankle socks its a huge turn on for me!

Would this be a deal breaker for you?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• No this wouldn't be a deal breaker for me . The only time that I wear socks though is during the time while I am at the gym. I am one of those girls who coes barefoot at any chance that arises.

What Girls Said 6

• Hahahahhaahahaha... I wouldn't stop wearing flip flops for you, if that's what you mean! The only socks I wear in the summer are with birkenstock style sandals with the two leather straps, otherwise it's bare feet in flip flops all the way!

• As long as people don't wear socks with open-toed sandals, whatever.

Sneakers + socks = good
    Sandals + socks = very very very very very baaaaaddddd

• I wouldn't wear socks in the summer. My feet will get REALLY sweaty and ugly and i really like to go barefoot everywhere. If i was your gf i would like it better if u dont wear them either

• i personally love have socks on. especially the ankle socks. I wear them all 3 months except for when I go to the pool.

• I would have a deal-breaker for you. I'm always barefoot in the summer!

• i actually do depending on what shoes I wear

What Guys Said 0