Girls & guys,do you wear make-up?

What types of make-up?

What are your favorite brand(s)?

I used to wear Revlon Colorstay for oily combination skin,Palladio Rice powder translucent powder,Great Lash mascara & liquid eyeliner and kohl eyeliner.Now I use the liquid foundation as concealer,mascara and a little eyeliner.

you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear the Estee Lauder moisturizer then Estee Lauder liquid foundation. I haven't really tried any other foundation so I wouldn't call it my favorite, but it does feel light on my skin.

Blush, no perferance on brand. I just like the rose color.

Then Avon eyeliner. Starry night sky, like a dark blue. I prefer dark eyeliner, but not Black. Black makes it look like I did heavy makeup on my eyes.

My favorite lip gloss, is the Loreal Infallible Never Fail kind. Last for quite awhile.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• yes

liquid foundation, eyeliner, mascara, vaseline for the lips, and sometimes some mineral foundation powder

bare minerals, urban decay, maybelline, and makeup for ever

i use make up forever HD liquid foundation, urban decay eyeliner (sometimes others), maybelline colossal mascara (sometimes others), and sometimes I'll dust on a little bare minerals foundation, blush, or bronzer in the summer. no matter where I go I always dab a little vaseline on my lips as a gloss and to hydrate them.

• On a day to day basis I don't wear make-up since I find it impractical since I barely have time when I get ready for school/college, and I need plenty of sleep so waking up earlier is out of the question for me. :P

However tomorrow is my Year 11 prom so I'll wear some make-up to avoid looking washed out in photos (I'm very pale) and mascara to look good for the event. I don't have favourite brands, since I don't wear make-up regularly.

I have nothing against make-up I'm just not the type to buy it personally, though if I did I would go for a natural look. :)

• revlon photo ready foundation. bobbi brown eye concealer, bobbi brown blusher brick in pinks and corals, bobbi brown gel eyeliner in chocolate and bobbi brown cream eye shadow in goldstone glitter.:)

• I use eyeliner, sometimes mascara. That's it.

• yesss. I wear mascara all the time, I only wear eye shadow once in a while, and I put a little bit of eye liner on. most by stuff is revlon. I've never worn foundation stuff, I don't find it necessary lol

• Well ILikee The CoverGirl Brandd And Likee Eyeshow And I Liner Just A Mascara Or The Paint Thinqq That Goes On Your Eyess

• I use eyeliner, sometimes mascara. Just for a casual day at school and for work. I never over do it.

• I usually wear just foundation to my skin prettier :) and that's it