What do guys like in girls?

I want to know what all you guys like in girls so I can change a little because I think I'm doing something wrong and I know it's good to be yourself but there could be thinks like style I could change so please can you write down what you like thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy cares what kind of style of clothing you wear, there's a pretty good chance he's gay. Not saying this is true 100% of the time but typically its true. Just be yourself, if a guy doesn't like you for you being who you are then he isn't the right guy for you.

What Guys Said 4

• A girl who is bright and happy and loves life. A girl who is sweet, caring and knows how to show affection.

• we really don't have anything particular we like. we like girls period. we like you to be yourself. anything else is a turn off

• Be yourself if your trying to be someone else your image might be hard to uphold the whole time your with this guy and he might fall in love with someone you arnt so if you just be yourself someone will truly love you for you

• Just be yourself, you eventually will attract a guy that likes you for you not some fake personality, or image

What Girls Said 0