Are you satisfied with your body size?

• Yes
    38%(21)45%(52)Vote53%(31)
  • No
    62%(35)55%(63)Vote47%(28)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
7d
I mean weight*
4d
Just to be fair I'm not gonna pick a MHO because this is a survey/poll.
Thank you all for your time!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

I’m not attractive, I’m not strong, and I’m not very dextrous.
    But all my organs work, and my body keeps my mind alive in a good enough condition that I can be happy on the Internet, at work, or in books.
    My body does what I need it to. It could be better, but it could be a lot worse. And if not for it, my mind would have nowhere to go.
    So while I can’t say I love every aspect of it, I’m definitely satisfied with it, if that makes any sense to you.

What Girls Said 14

• Pretty much. I've worked hard for it, and while it's not perfect I like my shape both naked and dressed and I'm healthy 😊 Can't ask for much more

• I don't care about weight but I don't like my shape

• 7d

Hmm I see. Well I hope you get the shape you want! You look gorgeous though so there's that.

• 7d

thank you ^^ I hope you get what you want too

• 7d

You're welcome! ^^

• My weight I'm perfectly fine with but I need to tone some stuff up a little more.

• I have to gain weight asap.

• I feel I could lose some weight. Not very happy with it.

• Yes I'm

• Nope I'm not

• At the moment, but not for long. I'm not staying this size.

• I would prefer to be skinnier with less curves like models.

• I'm OK with it but I want to lose 4kg to get to 60 :) (straight numbers ftw)

• kinda

• Sort of I guess

• I'm not. I've struggled with body dysmorphic disorder for years, so no matter how thin I get I still see myself as fat, even though I objectively know I'm not.

Mental illness sucks hey.

• yes i love it

What Guys Said 23

• Not yet, my initial goal is too lose enough body fat to get below 300lbs.

I do like my ability to maintain muscle easily, my large bone structure and natural strength, and I do wear my weight very well... but still continuing to lose some lbs to hit that target. :-P

• 7d

As for the shape of my body physique wise, I love my broad Hulk-like shape. :)

• yeah. i can do pretty much everything that I want.

• No, 6'6 and 130kg. I'm a big guy and not on the offside of fat yet, but I'm getting rid of whatever excess.

• 7d

Me too man. Good luck!

• wish I was about 40 pounds lighter but I love my body shape I got big shoulders big biceps that aren't all fat normal sized hips huge strong calf's and size 13 US feet but with the extra weight people look at me as if I'm a overweight weakling when actually I do a lot of physical activity and I just enjoy food a lot

• I would love to lose a little bit more, because I have a back condition (lordosis) that makes my stomach look bigger than it is.

• What do you mean by that? Height?

• 7d

Well I meant weight. oops.

• 7d

Oh, well i don't really give a shit about weight, since it doesn't mean anything. I personally care far more how i look rather than weight, so yeah, I am

• I'm in the gym to get even larger muscle

• 7d

But you already look like Iron man!

• 7d

You are still young don't worry!

• 7d

Thanks and so are you so good luck in the gym

• I'm huge. Just woke up like this.

• my body size... my waist is relatively larger in size... chest expansion also more and I have 62 kg dont like it at the age of 22

• yes i am

• If you are talking about penis size then yes.

• Yeah

• Nope. I want to reach 100kgs. Currently 95kgs.

• Im skinny buff want more mass but I've been so lazy lately lol

• I wanted a bigger penis.

• w my weight im happy but i have more fat than muscle and id like to be the same weight but lose fat and gain muscle

• I want to gain weight.

• I am 16, i am 5'11 127 lbs sorta too skiny/bony , lol

• no i got small penis

• 7d

I meant weight... oh well. Just accept it lol

• 7d

Haha yeah i can't snapchat and show to random girls... was told i got small pen. its just for fun... Why can't i have fun...

• 7d

Same answer as me!

• im good size I think

• Very much so. its not perfect but i'd say pretty damn good.
    I have other issues though hair loss / male pattern baldness and a natural social awkwardness not so much shy I don't think I am shy but aware of not coming across like I want to and unintentionally seeming somewhat off to pepole and often thinking right after i said something O f*ck why did i say that it probly came across as rude yet often thinking well im not sure how to ask for what i want without being rude so I guess i have to be that direct , cheeky , awkward?

• I totally like my size :) I'm 15, so I guess it really isn't that hard to stay in shape. I'm kind of skinny for my height, but I play a lot of tennis so I'm fit. People compliment my long limbs, which I also like.

• Build? Yes

• 7d

Weight? Yes. 152lbs